Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to upgrade the stock audophile sub in my girlfriends Escape and have a few questions? What Im trying to do is use the stock enclosure and modify it to fit a 10" sub. I will also be upgrading the amp. I plan on runniong a power cable from the battery to power the amp. My question is if Im going to be able to run an RCA line converter off the factory wiring harness of the amp ? I would like to do this to avoid pulling the deck to access the rear speaker wires for the line converter. I was also wondering if anyone knows color wire codes for the audiophile amp. I would also like to use the remote turn on from the audiophile amp for the aftermarket amp I will be adding. Anyone help is appreciated also if anyone has pics of any modified factory enclosure that would be great as well.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Talmond84 said:
I would like to upgrade the stock audophile sub in my girlfriends Escape and have a few questions? What Im trying to do is use the stock enclosure and modify it to fit a 10" sub. I will also be upgrading the amp. I plan on runniong a power cable from the battery to power the amp. My question is if Im going to be able to run an RCA line converter off the factory wiring harness of the amp ? I would like to do this to avoid pulling the deck to access the rear speaker wires for the line converter. I was also wondering if anyone knows color wire codes for the audiophile amp. I would also like to use the remote turn on from the audiophile amp for the aftermarket amp I will be adding. Anyone help is appreciated also if anyone has pics of any modified factory enclosure that would be great as well.
Search the audio/video threads, everything you are after is already here.

Welcome to E-C!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts