Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:pics:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bump: almost done.. gotta finish up on the car tomorrow so i can have it displayed @ the world of wheels car show this weekend.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
That explains the '07 Mustang questions. If you need anything else, just ask!

:thumb:

·
Registered
267 Posts
damn, those headlights are sweet

·
Registered
781 Posts
Pretty pictures! :drool:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Pretty slick! I like it all save the grill. Did you consider using the Shelby black billet grill? Maybe loose the fogs lamps...?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i decided to put the mustang in the show @ the last minute, so we really didnt have time to do a lot with the front. after the show we'll probably end up changing the front bumper & grill out to match a gt500 after we put the Roush supercharger on it. we ordered about $2000 in parts on monday had everything shipped 2 day air express and got 35% tint all the way around so i could get it into the Superdome by today @ 2pm. the hood was the one thing that worried me. we didnt get it in until monday. i was worried the paint shop wouldnt have it done in time. so.. tomorrow morning i'm sending a crew of 3 or 4 guys out there with wax, buffers, cotton swabs, a couple tooth brushes and lots of product to make it shine like the sun.

:party:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Ah! :calvin:

The plot thickens...

Pretty good using the GT500 front end!

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
YEHAW!! That's a fantastic Stang! :woohoo: :kneel: :beer:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

@ the show... the big truck to the right is actually the New Orleans Saints WR Devery Henderson. he's such an awesome customer.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Wow... shiny :drool: :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Good pics of the mustang at the show. I just noticed that you left the center section of the front spoiler unpainted. Good choice. I'm not crazy for the entire spoiler to be body color. Gives the car a more agressive look w/o the center section painted.

·
Registered
781 Posts
You should tell Deverey Henderson to get the fold down side steps.

:clap:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
can you send your crew to come and shine up my escape? haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts