Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
definetly not. lights will be 08+ -- if and when these lights become available i'll be the first to know. i've got anzo, neutron, in-pro and matrix motorsports on alert if they are in the works to call my store and let me know so i can be the first to get them. :)

·
Registered
679 Posts
let us know weezy when lights are availabe? :beer:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I also WANT these. i have the smoked headlights on my mustang and dont want to go any other way on my cars. one of the best cosmetic mods there are. smoked lights look good on about anything. i've been looking too. i refuse to use the smoke paint stuff they have out because i dont like the splotched results i normally see at the shows. so i may resort to buying smoked cut outs to cover the lights.

·
Registered
39 Posts
aemtxsupvr said:
yea, try here...lots of good things for us...http://www.carid.com/home.php?cat=31015&ntype=model&nstep=3&vcat=Ford--Escape--2008 Hope this helps. :D
i couldn't find any smoked lights or smoked light covers on there, although there was a lot of other stuff on there for our cars like you said.
edit:
just searched ebay... they make the film covers for them evidently. I didnt see these on here a couple months ago. i'm not messing with them if they are TOO dark. i just want smoked. otherwise the police pull you over.
smoked headlight covers for the 08+ too but i dont know what that would turn out looking like especially since they look like a multi-piece sticker. i think i might just go with escape "sport" package headlights and get the film for the rear taillights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.