Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of four Michelin MXV4 tires (size: 235/55R18) mounted and balanced on Mille Miglia 18 inch custom Italian wheels. These used to be on my Escape until I realized I needed a larger sidewall tire being in the New England area so I invested in some larger than stock Toyos for my factory wheels. I personally think the wheels are beautiful and the tires are basically brand new.

All offers considered. Please remember to include shipping if not from the New England area...

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Do you have any pics of them on the Escape?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I unfortunately deleted them a while back... Are you interested in them, Scoot? Maybe a BDay present to yourself?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, scratch that. I do....

Will upload them now...

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I have been in a buying mood lately..but I think the g/f is gettin mad that I am buying all of these things for the other girl in my life and not her :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know how that can be...

Make me an offer though and we can work from there...

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In no way is this a way to sell you them ;) but they would look sexy on your all BLACK Escape...

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Keep rubbing it in....lol

I wonder if I have a side view of my escape...i'll let you photoshop them in there and see how they look :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll try my best...

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I like 18"s. Sensible size that looks great and not cartoonish large like 20s and 22s can look.

Go for it Scottie! You're only young once! :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
Those are really nice jhande, if Scoot doesn't take them, put them on ebay. I got 500.00 for my stock wheel/tires.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MadMax said:
Those are really nice jhande, if Scoot doesn't take them, put them on ebay. I got 500.00 for my stock wheel/tires.
I was thinking about that. How did you ship them though? How do I know how much to charge without lugging one of them to UPS?

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
jhande08 said:
MadMax said:
I was thinking about that. How did you ship them though? How do I know how much to charge without lugging one of them to UPS?
ebay has a shippers guide that will tell you how to figure the shipping. It cost 150.00 to send them to Montreal (buyer paid). ebay has a deal with UPS, it's very resonable. The hardest part was boxing them up, but UPS picked them up. It was worth it.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I would love to buy them but I dont think I can afford tacking on another $150 to ship rims/tires.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Scooter Scott said:
I would love to buy them but I dont think I can afford tacking on another $150 to ship rims/tires.
Scott: If you would like them, we can work out a deal. I can't think of anyone better for them to go to but a fellow Escape'r.

I guess what I am trying to say is don't get scared by shipping fees. What were you looking to spend (with shipping)?

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I don't think I can go any higher than $350 to be honest...but I doubt you consider that an offer lol

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, sorry Scott, I can't go as low as $350... SORRY

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Yeah I knew you couldn't bud...I didn't want to make it seem like I was insulting you either (I'll only do that during football season :hyst: )but I have just been spending waay too much lately to buy something that expensive. I totally trust you in knowing they would look sweet on my truck...I just don't think I can afford them. PM me and let me know what you could let them go for and we might be able to go from there.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts