Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put in a new head unit and speakers. I have the 4 stock ones from the mach system, and will have the stock sub available soon. The head unit is available if needed, and I thought I'd give you guys the jump before I throw it on eBay. Id prefer to keep the head unit for when I trade the car eventually, but if itll help pay for my sub its fair game.

I bit the bullet:

I now have the 4 door speakers, head unit, and subwoofer available. And a lighter wallet.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
What do the connectors look like? I wonder if they are cross-compatible... or if the speakers will be any good if I attach them to the 'standard' system on my ride.

·
Registered
294 Posts
How much are you offering for the stock sub?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think that the speakers will make a huge difference on the standard sound system. You'd probably be better off looking to go aftermarket. I'm offering them more on par as a replacement for stock if they're blown, having issues etc, or even just to throw in before you trade the car.

As far as the sub is concerned, I'm not sure if I want to separate it from the head unit. I probably can though. Message me an offer and what town/state it'd be shipped to so I can look up a shipping quote.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts