Oil Level Indicator and Tube
Removal and Installation
|SAE 5W-20 Premium Synthetic Blend Motor Oil|
XO-5W20-QSP or equivalent
- With the vehicle in NEUTRAL, position it on a hoist.
- Remove the 5 bolts and the RH splash shield.
- To install, tighten to 9 Nm (80 inch lbs.).[/*]
- Remove the oil level indictor.
- Remove the 2 bolts and the oil level indicator tube.
- To install, tighten to 10 Nm (89 inch lbs.).[/*]
- Remove and discard the oil level indicator tube O-ring seal.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.
- Lubricate a new O-ring seal with clean engine oil.[/*]