Oil Pressure Sender
Removal and Installation
|Pipe Sealant with Teflon®|
- With the vehicle in NEUTRAL, position it on a hoist.
- Remove the 5 bolts and the RH splash shield.
- To install, tighten to 9 Nm (80 inch lbs.).[/*]
- Disconnect the oil pressure sender electrical connector.
- Remove the oil pressure sender.
- To install, tighten to 15 Nm (11 ft. lbs.).[/*]
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.
- Apply pipe sealant with Teflon to the oil pressure sender threads.[/*]
- This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.