Squishy· Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Removal and Installation
1. Position the seats forward and remove the 2 rear bolts.
2. Position the seats rearward and disconnect the battery.
3. Position the parking brake handle to the full-up position.
4. Remove the transmission selector lever bezel.
5. Release the parking brake handle boot from the floor console finish panel.
6. Remove the floor console top panel.
7. NOTE: On Escape, if removing the floor console storage bin, squeeze the front and rear of the storage bin to release the retaining tabs from the floor console finish panel.
-Remove the floor console finish panel.
-Disconnect the electrical connectors.
8. Remove the 6 bolts and remove the floor console.
9. To install, reverse the removal procedure.