Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I like the look of the aftermarket black plastic fender flares but haven't really seen them available for the Escapes. Even on eBay they don't seem to exists, although there sure are lots of selection for other Ford vehicles. There are what appear to be mounting holes running along the top of the wheel well, so I'm surprised that there isn't much out there. Does anyone know a good source for these?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Bump!
I'm looking for a set of the OE flares, too.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I used to not really pay much attention, but now I'm really liking the OEM flares, especially on the Limited. I don't have them and used to think that was a good thing, one less piece of trim to fall off, but I'm starting to like them more and more.

I'd be concerned with finding the correct color for OEM flares, mine are not painted so it's the plastic color that counts. Might have to browse a few junkyards one day.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Airmapper said:
I used to not really pay much attention, but now I'm really liking the OEM flares, especially on the Limited. I don't have them and used to think that was a good thing, one less piece of trim to fall off, but I'm starting to like them more and more.

I'd be concerned with finding the correct color for OEM flares, mine are not painted so it's the plastic color that counts. Might have to browse a few junkyards one day.
I'm with you on that. I think mine will look funny lowered, since my wheels come out a little past the fenders. I think I'm going to have to go junkyard diving soon.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I've looked for flares for my escape to look close to the oem xlt / limited ones, but had no luck.

I don't think you can remove the flares from the rear bumper, it looks like the bumper is molded with the flare shape in it.

someone with an xlt or limited might be able to verify this.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Psiuyo said:
So, I like the look of the aftermarket black plastic fender flares but haven't really seen them available for the Escapes. Even on eBay they don't seem to exists, although there sure are lots of selection for other Ford vehicles. There are what appear to be mounting holes running along the top of the wheel well, so I'm surprised that there isn't much out there. Does anyone know a good source for these?
Try Custom Truck Parts - Bay 8, 707 Barlow Trail S.E., Calgary - 403-237-7660. Those guys have almost everything!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm looking for these fender flares also but was on the Custom Truck Parts site and they don't appear to have parts for Escapes??

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts