Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Yes they are the same, offset should be close to the same aswell. Only thing I'd be worried about is tire size. Although you'd be replacing the tires anyways.

As far as winter tires, Bridgestone Blizzaks are one of the best studdless tires you can get. After living in Alaska for 3 years though, studded tires is where its at, but I know most states have banned them.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
He's right. The only Ford vehicles that have different bolt patterns are the F-150 (and Super Duty), Expedition (6-bolt, and Navigator), and Focus (4). I think the Transit Connect and Fiesta are also 4-bolt.

Yo SilverAthlon... what part of the TC you at?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys... I'll look into doing something with this listing, I'm not sure that I want to drive for 60 minutes just to find out I don't like them or they're not as described.

Ophiruchus: I'm in the southeast - Eagan/Apple Valley area, how about you?

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I would pass on the listing. I don't think the wheel design fits with the Escape... and why go with 17 when you can get a better look with an 18"? :D

I'm a student at the U... I actually work as a RA in one of the residence halls, so I live on campus.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aah yes the U. I've been there many a time, although I never attended. I had friends in Territorial, Comstock, and Centennial. I think that they were just finishing new one (pioneer?) when they all moved off campus... Thank god for Huron St!

What studying?

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I am going to guess Sanford Hall because Pioneer was the first residence hall (that or Comstock)... no A/C or elevators! I am actually an RA in Territorial Hall (wonder if anything has changed about it socially?).

My 'study' is Operations and Supply Chain Managements (dual degree) via Carlson School of Management. Despite the fact that it's a rare/new major, I still don't think I'll be graduating with a job... :cry: If I am honest, and had a chance to restart school, I would probably be in the College of IT because of the general attitude of Carlson undergraduate students, staff, and faculty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts