Item - Part Number - Description
1 - 8L8Z-19A397-A - Satellite radio antenna cable
2 - (part of the 8L8Z-10E893-A antenna) - Satellite radio antenna electrical connector
Removal and Installation
1) Remove the RH A-pillar trim panel.
* Pull the A-pillar outward from the top and disconnect the tether.
NOTE: the tether must be reconnected when reinstalling the A-piller. The tether prevents possible injuries from A-pillar contact in the event of a side airbag deployment.
2) Remove the RH sun visor.
3) Lower the front of the headliner enough to gain access to the satellite radio antenna electrical connector.
* Disconnect the satellite radio antenna electrical connector.
4) Remove the satellite radio antenna.
* Disconnect the satellite radio antenna cable-to-satellite digital audio receiver system (SDARS) module electrical connector.
5) To install, reverse the removal procedure.