Direct image link: http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg10 ... rmotor.jpg
Item - (Part Number) - Description
1 - (part of 19D887) - Blower motor electrical connector
2 - (part of 19805) - Blower motor vent tube
3 - (19805) - Blower motor
Removal and Installation
1. Disconnect the blower motor electrical connector.
2. Release the 2 blower motor vent tube clips and pull the vent tube down until it is disengaged from the heater core and evaporator core housing.
3. NOTE: The carpet below the blower motor must be slightly repositioned to remove the blower motor.
* Rotate the blower motor counterclockwise to disengage it from the housing and remove the blower motor.
4. To install, reverse the removal procedure.