·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha no not mine. If this ride is still here In 9 months ill buy

·
Registered
322 Posts
How do you crumple the hood, crack the windshield, bt not damage the grill/headlights?!

Love the tireshine on it too!

Think the check engine light could be one of the crash relays? Like the fuel shutoff?

1 Key, if you wan't a 2nd it's like $500 isn't it?

Current bid is only $10k off a used, non wrecked/salvaged one. What do you think the repair bill would be, and can you unsalvage it?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Once salvaged its salvaged. I was once how to go around that, but if I were to get it I would give it to my brother once old enough to drive ( less than a year) or a graduation present. Yeah the damage doesnt seem to be bad. Probably hood, bumper, fender radiator, air bags, air bag gas, airbag covers and windshield. Grill could be sanded down and bondoed where its craked and painted. But who knows. I will call once I have the money which will be in several months (im sure they will still have it). I would look at 10K max or less. I put it up cause it looks like a good deal for what damage is done to it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The egg is cracked. No matter what you do, or how much you spend, you will never be able to repair that Escape so that it could perform as well in another front-end collision. It will always be less safe than an Escape that hasn't been in a collision.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
A very good parts car for another with non similar damage. I will never knowingly buy another damaged car again.

·
Registered
322 Posts
jonas1022 said:
A very good parts car for another with non similar damage. I will never knowingly buy another damaged car again.
It would be food for that, a little pricey for that purpose tho, maybe not, I've never priced say an entire leather seat interior, doors, glass, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts