Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I know they're pretty common now, but the one I saw yesterday really stood out. It was a fully-optioned Kiwi Green Metallic with factory roof rails and running boards, and more than one of us noticed it and commented on how good it looked when we walked by it.

IMHO, Ford really got the look of the '08 models right. I'm trying to convince sis and bro-in-law to buy one now.

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
jpark said:
Yeah, I know they're pretty common now, but the one I saw yesterday really stood out. It was a fully-optioned Kiwi Green Metallic with factory roof rails and running boards, and more than one of us noticed it and commented on how good it looked when we walked by it.

IMHO, Ford really got the look of the '08 models right. I'm trying to convince sis and bro-in-law to buy one now.
...and where exactly did you see this vehicle? Might help you to remember where you are. :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because I'm sworn to confidentiality, let's just say it's a coastal town in the south with lots of history.

:shades:

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
jpark said:
Because I'm sworn to confidentiality, let's just say it's a coastal town in the south with lots of history.

So, you're having a nice time in Savannah/Charleston?

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup, but not both at the same time.

:bill:

·
Registered
611 Posts
jpark said:

St. Augustine ????? If so, :stop: at Salt Water Cowboys for dinner............ Great place!!!!!!! (St. Augustine beach)

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
jpark said:
...the one I saw yesterday really stood out. It was a fully-optioned Kiwi Green Metallic with factory roof rails and running boards, and more than one of us noticed it and commented on how good it looked when we walked by it.
I saw one exactly like that 2 days ago on the West Side Highway in NYC. It was sharp. The only thing I didn't like was all the chrome on the rear. It seemed like too much. Maybe it was the fact that I could see myself in the reflection. :shock2: From all other anlges it was really sharp.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:hyst:

Luckily, the only thing I saw when I looked at that strip was the word "M E R C U R Y", and it didn't even crack.

:bill:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.