Votes: 1 6.3%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

:party: Seasons Greetings Citizens!!!!! :party:

EC is proud to announce our second annual "Escape to the City" awards celebration and we need the memberships help!

There have been a lot of great rides, threads, pics, mods, and videos shared and discussed but we want to know which ones are the best of the best for this year! :shades:

Voting is now open! Vote for your pick of "Best Exterior Mod" amongst the following:

ophiruchus: RECON Line of Fire LED bar
megascape: Front end lift
Ajax: Dual exhaust
Escapedtroy: Side steps, tires, and wheels

:wave: :wave:

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Then I guess I will plug my RECON Line of Fire LED bar install, except 1) I need to take some updated pictures, and 2) is it considered an electrical or exterior mod?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
can my bumpers, rocksliders and suspension mods count for the 2010 since i haven't finished the rock sliders..I also haven't got any pics of the new rear suspension since i'm pretty much house bound for the ext couple weeks.. :rockon:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ophiruchus said:
But I can't win for both, right? :D :lol:
I don't think we have an award for electrical mods. Those tend to fit into either audio, interior, or exterior.

megascape said:
can my bumpers, rocksliders and suspension mods count for the 2010 since i haven't finished the rock sliders..I also haven't got any pics of the new rear suspension since i'm pretty much house bound for the ext couple weeks.. :rockon:
That sounds like a good contender for Best Offroad ride. Voting doesn't start until the first week of December, and even then you can ask to have your nomination picture updated with a more finished product before the end of voting (New Years).

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
MEGASCAPES FRONT END LIFT

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Dual exhaust

1 - 11 of 11 Posts