Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I almost want to order a new hybrid

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Me too... I've been thinking about something new because of the big B-D coming up. I've also been looking Mustangs and Motorcycles but I'm still saving to buy a house and a purchase like that's not too likely right now... :(

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Right now is the best time for first time buyers to buy a house! I got me a pretty nice motorcycle for $2500...gets great gas mileage and so far seems pretty reliable.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
It's MT, and they like anything if it's new. I do like what Ford has done for the Escape and the gang. Baby steps forward are better than no steps forward.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Wheres Tribby? A 2.5 litre four pot engine, mated to the new six speed tranny would perform just nice. :)

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
stone said:
Wheres Tribby? A 2.5 litre four pot engine, mated to the new six speed tranny would perform just nice. :)
Yes, what about the Trib? It's getting to be more and more the "red-headed step child" of the three. :confused:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They're still selling well, and they still look great. The Tribby doesn't really fit into Mazda's latest design themes, but there's definitely a market for a more rugged-looking Mazda.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts