Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbour just commented "I thought you bought a 4X4"... I told him I did. He insisted that Escapes always have 4X4 on the back.
I hadn't really noticed that. I guess they deleted that badge in favor of the "green" FlexFuel badge...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IF I ever get towed I sure hope the towtruck driver figures out I'm 4X4 before he rips up my tranny!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Onefastbike said:
My neighbour just commented "I thought you bought a 4X4"... I told him I did. He insisted that Escapes always have 4X4 on the back.
I hadn't really noticed that. I guess they deleted that badge in favor of the "green" FlexFuel badge...
yeah no more 4wd from ford for 2010... had to add mine after hehehe

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
gbrown69 said:
Onefastbike said:
yeah no more 4wd from ford for 2010... had to add mine after hehehe

Those badges look nice. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
The tow truck driver I had for when my TheftLock kicked in not only asked, but verified by crawling under the rear of the car (okay, more like peered under the car). He had my car towed on the dolly, which was kinda interesting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts