1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
What's that about chrysler going " Kaput " I hope not! HELP! PLEASE NO! Not too bloody soon. Give them at least another twenty years. I am keen as mustard on that " Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon ".

Now i am panicking. What does he mean by, chrysler possibly going down the gurgler? Wheres Scott ? If GM should dissolve so be it. With all due respect, our aussie division of GM is ' HOLDEN ' as in commodores. Commodores are nothing too radical anyway. But i would freak it if chrysler were in dire straits. That " JEEP Wrangler " is an amazing vehicle considering what it can do offroad.

Should chrysler ever declare bankruptcy, i hope it wont be until the far future. I love that Rubicon and might eventually purchase it.

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
The White House basically told Chrysler that it was no longer a viable company and denied further bailout funds. They were given 30 days to finalise the merger with Fiat and come up with an acceptable business plan. GM was given a similar ultimatum, with 60 days to get it done.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Camaro and Challenger might become collector cars if both companies fail. But the Mustang will likely keep going strong, as they only improve it with each new generation now. The mustang always had better steering and handling abilities than it's competition, as well as a nicer overall interior too. Seems to be "Situation Normal"...even now...hehehe

I also disliked how they put a Camaro SS against the Mustang GT and Challenger R/T, as both of those cars aren't the highest models, but the SS is (unless they find a way to release the Z28, but that's supposed to be kaput, along with ALL of GM's performance division). They should have put an FRPP or 2010 GT500 against the SS, as well as an SRT-8 Challenger.

Mustang is still the most bang for the buck.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I must say I don't care too much for the new look of the Mustang (the '10 redesign), the 05-09 look alot better. Maybe we can bolt-on most of that Track Pack to an 08 Bullitt or something....

·
Registered
333 Posts
You CAN put the Track Pack on the S-197 (05-09)...you buy it from FRPP, either as a whole, or in portions...I was going to put the suspension package on mine if I ad kept it (or if I didn't give in and put the Kenne Bell 2.4L Supercharger on it first).

Armed with knowledge, and with deep pockets, you can make just about ANY mustang into a track/street monster that will keep up with modded euro and jap cars.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Davis137 said:
They should have put an FRPP or 2010 GT500 against the SS, as well as an SRT-8 Challenger.
That's what I was thinking. The '10 GT500. THAT comparison would be fun to watch. :D

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
I'm too distracted to think...they all give me a chub lol
:shock: TMI...TMI...

:hyst:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:bag:

·