Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I am new here so bear with me as I ask this. I tried searchuing the answer out but to no avail. What I was wanting to know is when I listen to music using my USB stick is there a way to just have the song and artist show in the display like it does when you listen to an MP3 cd or Sirius? Here is an example below: Let's ues the song Subdivisions by Rush.....when I listen to this song on my USB drive it looks like this on my display. Keep in mind that the system is 100% factory. I have tried using the text button and going through the menu as well. Any comments will be grteatly appreciated.

SO: Subdivisions
AR: Rush

On an MP3 disk it will show like this.....

Subdivisions
Rush

·
Registered
64 Posts
well you could always buy a new head unit if your not trying to stay factory. i got a new kenwood for $169 and it has a usb port on the front and it charges my ipod while it plays. using those sticks and auxillay inputs dont always work that great and it sometimes cuts in and out of speakers. it still looks very nice, very clean, and it helped the music get much louder and much clearer just by changing the head unit i was impressed how much the music improved. i reccomend a new kenwood ^^

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys....I will just have to deal with it. It's no biggie. I am not changing the head unit however. I told myself my next new car is staying original.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts