Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Escape that the Evaporator core started leaking. I pulled the dash and replaced it and have put everything back in its place. Now my power windows and locks, headlights, radio, rear hatch release interior lights, etc do now work. I have checked connections and fuses and can’t seem to find anything amiss. Everything was functional before I began this ill fated adventure. Any suggestions on where to start to get this resolved?

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
20,746 Posts
First of all, welcome to the City!!! We are glad you joined us!!! Sorry you are having issues at the moment.
There isn't anything obvious from what I saw in your post to indicate that anything you missed. I would suggest going back through all of your electrical connections again and verify that there isn't any pins broken or bent and not making good connection. Good hunting.

·
Premium Member
2020 Ttanium Hybrid/2009 Limited Hybrid/1978 F-250 Custom
539 Posts
I have a 2010 Escape that the Evaporator core started leaking. I pulled the dash and replaced it and have put everything back in its place. Now my power windows and locks, headlights, radio, rear hatch release interior lights, etc do now work. I have checked connections and fuses and can’t seem to find anything amiss. Everything was functional before I began this ill fated adventure. Any suggestions on where to start to get this resolved?
Welcome to the city, Jonboy.

I will also suggest on looking at your body grounds… With all those systems that have failed it sounds like something communal. I agree with DB, if it is not obvious, you're going to have to go back through everything you messed with my friend.

once you have gone through everything, I would also suggest disconnecting your 12 V battery for 10 minutes, while connecting the terminals once before reconnecting the battery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts