Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just ordered my new 2010 escape XLT 4cyl !! Black Exterior, Stone grey interior w. convience pkg! Up here in Canada, not too sure about the states, they are offering free winter tires w. rims and TPMS too! Somehow managed to get the delear to throw in installing my w.tires for 2 years, 3 oil changes, tinting my windows and scotch guarding the interior for free!!! Deals can still be had!! FYI, paid 24,700 out the door- thats registration, licencing etc. etc., everything!!! Common middle of December!!! :woohoo:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
A really great deal with the free Winter Safety Package. Ad shows pressure monitors included free as well.
With trade in bonuses, low interest rates and great promotions now is certainly the time to buy.
Can't wait to see some pics of your new ride. Have a poke around here on E-C I'm sure you'll get some ideas for future mods to try.
Enjoy your new truck and welcome to the city!

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Sounds very nice ! Great color combo. The waiting may be a little tough but hopefully your new E-C family can help you with that. :)
Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the City ! :welcome:

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
20,748 Posts
Congratulations on your new Escape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :woohoo: :woohoo: :wave:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hi there,

Fellow Canuck here as well. I just ordered a 2010 Limited with the V6 etc....Just wondering what TPMS is as you indicated in your post.

Thanks

By the way, my 2010 is loaded except nav and park assist. It retailed for $37k and I traded in my 08 Sierra (I bought it 2 months ago for $23,400 including tax) and I traded it in with another $1,600.00. So, the $42k truck with taxes cost me $25k so I am ecstatic.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the City!! Can't wait to see pics!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just took delivery a couple of days ago! Its great- fun to drive, quiet, clean, perfect!

My only complaint is I feel a slight vibration when the car is stopped at a stop light. I know its to conserve gas, but still noteworthy.

I got the winter tires and rims with tpms. They work great! My family has mentioned it looks like Im driving a police car with the black car, black rims, tinted windows!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
hello from another canadian congrats on your new escape. what part of canada are you from im in windsor on

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats on the new Escape and I echo your initial impression! Yup, that's normal with the 4cyl. I wouldn't mind having the snows on mine - this winter sure started out strong. What other options?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pretty basic xlt- just added the convienence pkg... it has everything that i would ever need though- cruise, power windows, doors, keyless entry, powerful (for a 4cyl!) engine, lots of space! cant think of any car that could provide all of these things with the amount of space the escape provides!

·
Registered
187 Posts
They are really quite nice vehicles. I especially love the gas mileage that the new 4 cylinder provides and it still has decent passing power on the highway.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.