Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm planning my next mod. I already have the reverse parking sensors. I want a spoiler next. But how much do the chrome clad oem rims cost with oem tires and how much do the black oem rims that came with the sport appearance package cost with the oem tires? Thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tang said:
eBay is probably going to be a good friend for this project.
I keep trying eBay but I don't find any. Ice searched all over the internet too and nothing. Anyone know hat the dealer would charge? I'm sure the black oem rims cost less than the chrome right?

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
jc_slick said:
Tang said:
I keep trying eBay but I don't find any. Ice searched all over the internet too and nothing. Anyone know hat the dealer would charge? I'm sure the black oem rims cost less than the chrome right?
Supply and demand would suggest that the black 17" wheels are going to be a PITA to find, ridiculously expensive at the dealership, and not much cheaper on eBay. Maybe you'll have to get them individually... :lol: :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Esc ... 0441678250

First auction that appeared. Search terms: 'ford escape 17" oem'

According to the auction (which is only good for another day), the chrome wheels are $400 new for each wheel. $1200 > $660... hope you get this in time.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tang said:
jc_slick said:
Tang said:
Supply and demand would suggest that the black 17" wheels are going to be a PITA to find, ridiculously expensive at the dealership, and not much cheaper on eBay. Maybe you'll have to get them individually... :lol: :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Esc ... 0441678250

First auction that appeared. Search terms: 'ford escape 17" oem'

According to the auction (which is only good for another day), the chrome wheels are $400 new for each wheel. $1200 > $660... hope you get this in time.
Hey thanks! I got it JUST IN TIME. I bid with 5 hours left and won! Now I need the set of tires to fit them in. Anyone know how much it costs to mount and align the new set of tires?

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Ford's got a tire sale going on, at least the Northland Ford dealerships are...

By the way, how do the wheels look?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts