Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2010 Ford Escape Limited. Quite happy with the vehicle overall. I have the light camel interior and I notice quite a bit of reflection from the top of the dash on the windshield. Has anyone else noticed this?

Searching I have read of people eliminating it in other cars with Polerized sun glasses. Not so easy becuase of my high prescription.

I was thinking of getting a Dash Topper from http://www.dashtopper.com someone in an Edge forum mentioned they saw one and it looked nice.

Has anyone ever noticed this? Thanks

Teddy

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Yeah I get/had that front time to time. Not so much after leveling out the front end. But even before that I got used to it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I saw it on the first day I had my 09. I have polarizing magnetic clip on shades for my glasses it helps alot.

·
Registered
57 Posts
This happens in my 08 too. It can be pretty distracting if it is really bright out, but I find that eventually I look past it, not at it.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I am used to light interiors and the dash reflections. I usually look beyond them, and wear sunglasses (actually polarized safety glasses from Home Depot, very fashionable for the handyman ;) ) almost year round.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
My dash is reflected easily also.
Like the others on here, i have learnt to ignore it.
I use sunglasses to help eliminate it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts