Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Info has been trickling out on the 2010 Fusion. I'm trying to convince my parents that they need one or two of these. The new model has been redesigned with new engines (2.5 I4, 3.0 V6, 3.5 V6) and includes a hybrid option. The 2.5L I4 Hybrid engine should get 38 mpg in the city. Here's a link to the article from the Detroit News. http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081030/OPINION03/810300358/1148/AUTO01
One of the features not mentioned is the new Driver's Vision Package which includes a Blind Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Alert and a Rear-View Camera

If anyone is interested I can send a copy of the order guide.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I like the Fusions a lot! Maybe I ought to trade in the Escape....hmmmm

Why do I always want the new/latest/greatest?

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Me too. I always want the latest and greatest.

If the Fusion had a 5-speed or 6-speed manual with the V6, it would be nearly perfect. I love driving ours, even with the 2.3-liter four.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I want the Hybrid! 47MPH on Electric only! I would never use gas! On my way to work I barely break 40MPH for the whole 8 miles to work.

·
Registered
333 Posts
It does look good in that rendering, and I'm glad that they put some proper headlights on it...hopefully they will keep this in the finished product, as it's sad when Ford's don't have HID's, but a Kia Magentis (cheaper, wimpier car) does...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts