Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am needing some help with removing the dash kit to install a touchscreen navigation unit in my tribute. I have installed many different headunits and such, but with this being a new car and now married, I want to make sure I do not mess anything us. Please let me know. Also the tribute's instrument panel comes with a standard red lights. I noticed that the Mariner comes in blue lights and was wanting to know if I can mod it, or a place were I can buy one if need be.

Thanks,
CJ

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
cjtribute said:
I am needing some help with removing the dash kit to install a touchscreen navigation unit in my tribute. I have installed many different headunits and such, but with this being a new car and now married, I want to make sure I do not mess anything us. Please let me know. Also the tribute's instrument panel comes with a standard red lights. I noticed that the Mariner comes in blue lights and was wanting to know if I can mod it, or a place were I can buy one if need be.

Thanks,
CJ
I can't link it but what you do is go to http://www.metraonline.com and pick your car out, then DL the pdf. You'll also get it when you install a kit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts