Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would be nice if we could set up a meet for the summer where we could meet and get together. Somewhere where it's good for all of us in the East coast. Maybe do BBQ, picnic, and get to meet each other. I've done this in past with my Celica forum. But now I'm part of this family and I would like it to be fun. Maybe somewhere in June, July, or August. Someone should get it together. :wave:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
It would have to be in a place that is realativley in the middle of every one. So anyone who was interested would have have to state their city and state. Once every one does that, then plot it down and see what is realativley center and interesting place to visit.

Sounds good me.

Clarksville, TN

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Wish this would have come up about 3 months ago. My summer is packed with car show dates already. Anyway, I'm out in Seattle, WA.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Well maybe this year might be too soon. Dunno I think some people might need a huge heads up. (Im game for this year or whenever). There might have to be a WEST coast/ EAST coast meet, as of course there are many members across the country and to the north. To split the meet would make a little sense even though one huge meet would be ideal.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oskerb said:
Well maybe this year might be too soon. Dunno I think some people might need a huge heads up. (Im game for this year or whenever). There might have to be a WEST coast/ EAST coast meet, as of course there are many members across the country and to the north. To split the meet would make a little sense even though one huge meet would be ideal.
I agree with you. That's why I said an east coast one. Maybe somewhere in Pa, or N.J..

·
Registered
420 Posts
i could fit in a weekend trip to PA, even an 8-10 hour drive to the west or south would b ok too

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
If you were to hold it in Ohio, I would consider going. Nothing against the other states, I have relatives to visit before/after the Meet.

·
Registered
420 Posts
jonas1022 said:
If you were to hold it in Ohio, I would consider going. Nothing against the other states, I have relatives to visit before/after the Meet.
i would consider texas, my sister lives in victoria

US MARINER 1 said:
How does Harrisburg, Pa. Sounds? In mid July.
July 22-24 i will b at Tabfest, but yeh, i will defiantly try to attend... harrisburg doesnt seem too far to drive

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hey what about canada!!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Post city and state (province)

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Let's do it in Harrisburg PA.. Let's see who can make it. It would be in mid July. So that everybody can make plans for it. How many people are willing to do it? All we need is a specific date.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
1 - 20 of 174 Posts