Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 ford escape titanium ecoboost abs light, traction control light, hillstart assist not avaible light,and parking assist not available is on and it throws a p2610 code. Can anyone help me

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have a high speed communication (HS CAN) failure on the vehicle's network. Was something not working?

View attachment 2849 View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851
Not to mention when we purchased the car it had over 60 codes got all of them cleared to just that one
You have a high speed communication (HS CAN) failure on the vehicle's network. Was something not working?

View attachment 2849 View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851
Oh haven't heard of that and how does thst happen.

Well when we checked under the hood we seen the BMS wire wasn't connected on to the ground and the connection. Was all melted and corroded. Once we replaced it we did the BMS reset and it was working fine. 3 days later the lights and fault popped back up. But when it does it stays on a few minutes and turns back off leaving the hillstart assist not available light and the parking assist as well

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A module on the HS CAN network may be staring to fail. Once failed, the module takes the network down. You'll need to unplug each module, one at a time, until you find the bad module. Any body damage, bumpers?
Oh ok I see. So when I go to unplug each module does the car need to be running? Or how can I tell if the module is bad or not. And about the body damage or bumpers what I know of no no damage

·
Premium Member
2020 Ttanium Hybrid/2009 Limited Hybrid/1978 F-250 Custom
587 Posts
Oh ok I see. So when I go to unplug each module does the car need to be running? Or how can I tell if the module is bad or not. And about the body damage or bumpers what I know of no no damage
Hey zep, welcome to the city

Need to get yourself a diagnostic code reader. People love forscan

Clear codes, and see what is the first one that comes back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts