Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
interesting story here... one of the NFL Saints Rookies has bought 3 sets of rims from my store(he likes to curb check) since he's been down here training and he had to go back home for a little while. so while he was cleaning out his storage unit he came by the shop with 2 sets of rims and said we could have them. since i'm the only one with a 5x4.5 lug pattern, i got them :) here's one set on the Escape.. I'll take a close up pic later. The lip has some minor scratches on them, but other than that they're awesome looking.

edit:: Oh, yea and the other day I got 50% tint on the front windows. check out my sig to see the difference between when i got the truck in January and now.

20" Panthers with Kumho rubber.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Awesome.

I love they way they fill out the wheel openings. Tint looks great, too.

Did he have anything else in storage?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Weezy, I serisously dislike you and your awesome luck!

That being said, the rims looks PIMP! I am not too far from you and since you are in hurricane territory, if you have any other sets of rims you need stored just let me know.....

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Wow, I can't believe how good those look on the Escape. Completely changes the profile. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Can't quite make out the design, but there's no denying that they look sweet! Black rims are the way of the future, I assure you. :thumb:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the compliments, i love 'em.

sorry JP nothing else he's willing to give away i'd assume :)

yeah monkey, this hurricane is serious business for us out here. but i think we've got our bases covered this time. our new governor is on top of things. he even got LSU to change from their typical evening game to a 10am game. and who cares about the weather? because.. It never rains in Tiger Stadium!

chris, here's a close-up

·
Registered
321 Posts
Damn those look good, I like the tint too. It's simple, but it makes a hugeee difference.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Very nice wheels!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Wheels are sharp and the rubber is pretty good as well! I think you need some bullet holes on the windows to get the full effect...

j/k!

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Damn those would look really good on my Escape! :yes:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Will a 5x112 lug pattern fit on an Escape?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
probably not... its only 2.3mm... but thats enough.. escapes are 5x114.3 or 5 x 4.5"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Weezy,
Those Rims look great!

What was the offset for them?
What is your tire size too?

I like them because they don't stick out too far and fill the wheel well.
:)P

·
Registered
108 Posts
Love the wheels they look great on there.:clap:
What is the width and backspace of the rim? Do they rub at all? How is the ride with them on?

Edit: I just realized this is a old thread :bang:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ask and you shall recieve chief

rims 20 x 9
rear tire 275 45 20
front tire 245 45 20
mid offset, i think 30ish
never rubbed, ever.. not on bumps nor on hard turns.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Blood Junkie said:
Can't quite make out the design, but there's no denying that they look sweet! Black rims are the way of the future, I assure you. :thumb:
Black wheels are DEFINITELY the way of the future. I have the black wheel look going on my trusty Cavalier!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts