Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
That'll go places!

Those vertical tubes on the front for fishing poles? Pull up to the water put some lines in and throw back a few. :thumb:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
US MARINER 1 said:
It looks in pretty good conditions. How much you got it for?
getting it for 1500
the guy was gonna restore it but just dosent have the time
its gonna need some work such as a new carb and just a lot of elbow grease.

futameca said:
That'll go places!

Those vertical tubes on the front for fishing poles? Pull up to the water put some lines in and throw back a few. :thumb:
yup good call.
that sounds like a plan to me :thumb:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill difently keep yall updated

iv got to tow it about 4 hours so i think that will be an adventure in it self

But i did find a brand new holly carb. and i got it for 150!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
moldham09 said:
well shes been in the driveway since late sunday
im gonna need to do all the vacuum lines because for some reason there are none in the engine
Well that sucks. :hyst:

Ok, I couldn't help myself, I'm sorry. :doh: Good luck, bet your anxious to hear it run. :thumb:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thats some awsome F-150! In that good condition there about as rare as fried panda on a stick.
Where i live lots of people still drive those old trucks...they cant let go of them and i really dont blame them. simple power.

·
Registered
698 Posts
ltlredscape said:
Thats some awsome F-150! In that good condition there about as rare as fried panda on a stick.
:mad: :cuss: :rant: Dont find that funny! But that truck is in TOP looking shape for that yr. :drool:

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
LOL...Panda on a stick? Who comes up with these things...Looks like pandascape has been browsing the archives and happen to come upon this post with his nephew on a stick.. :lol: Wonder how that f150 is doing almost a year later... :shrug:
i guess no updates so i guessing he never got it on the road or finished fixing it.. :play:

·
Registered
698 Posts
jbone2470 said:
LOL...Panda on a stick? Who comes up with these things...Looks like pandascape has been browsing the archives and happen to come upon this post with his nephew on a stick.. :lol: Wonder how that f150 is doing almost a year later... :shrug:
i guess no updates so i guessing he never got it on the road or finished fixing it.. :play:
If i could i would OWN a real Panda. I :censor: LOVE them! So jokes like that do get to me even only to be funny. But yea i hope something GOOD happened to this truck if he hasnt posted.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,620 Posts
Great looking truck!!!!!!! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.