Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just decided to take a few pictures of the new Escape.. It's my Tan 2001 Escape XLT. 118,XXX miles. The Escape is in (and i'm not kidding) near new condition. I promise I will get some day shots of it tomorrow and post them.

Like I said.. Night shots, so I will get some tomorrow. Didn't have time the past few days due to the Holiday weekend.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Kudos just for posting pics!! :) Looks good and can't wait to see more.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
That's awesome! :) Many miles of smiles!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello RyanRage. It's a pleasure, to hear you are comfortable with us. :) Thanks for the photos. Yes, i noticed your escape is close to new condition. In that last shot of cabin interior, it looks good for an 01 model. :) :thumb:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I get off of work in about 30 minutes.. So I'll be able to go home and take some day shots of it and post them.. It's raining today, so please don't mind that. Trying to figure out a place to mount my CB, It's turning out to be a pain in the *** since I refuse to drill any holes in it. Anyone have any ideas? And thank you a lot for the comments. :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Squishy said:
There is a slot below the 12 V outlet that should fit a CB radio. Double-sided tape holds up well if you thoroughly clean both surfaces.
I'm running a cobra 29 LTD.. It doesn't fit, lol.. I may end up custom fitting it on top of the dash and adding to the dash to insulate it a little so I don't fry it under the sun in the summer.

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
How about mounted vertically on the side of the centre stack? On the driver's side it might interfere with your leg, on the passenger side it might interfere with the glove box.

Another way is a 'stealth' install inside the glove box or the centre console. Someone on here has a light bar controller mounted in the glove box.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Squishy said:
How about mounted vertically on the side of the centre stack? On the driver's side it might interfere with your leg, on the passenger side it might interfere with the glove box.

Another way is a 'stealth' install inside the glove box or the centre console. Someone on here has a light bar controller mounted in the glove box.
Tried the centre console thought already.. It's too big, haha.. I may just buy a smaller one, have it peaked and tuned, and use my old one in the house as a base unit. I appreciate the help greatly!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.