Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im looking for a set of fog lights for my 08 escape. and was doing a search and found a used parts locater online. so i filled in for a request for a set. some lady called me and offered to sell me a used set for $135 each...making it $270 for the set. i tried to inform her they were not that much brand new from the dealership, but she insisted hers were of good quality is why??? so since when are used better than new??? im so in the wrong business.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
drescape08 said:
so im looking for a set of fog lights for my 08 escape. and was doing a search and found a used parts locater online. so i filled in for a request for a set. some lady called me and offered to sell me a used set for $135 each...making it $270 for the set. i tried to inform her they were not that much brand new from the dealership, but she insisted hers were of good quality is why??? so since when are used better than new??? im so in the wrong business.
Since the used fog lights are hers, they are naturally better! :doh:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they were at a junk yard. the lady said shed cut me a deal for the $135 each...who knows how much they were before the deal.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Do you mean she couldn't sell you on the idea. I'll tell the wife that she is FIRED. "THERE'S A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE" Sorry we couldn't hook you. I also have a six lane bridge if you would like very little use :wall:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is it the six lane that connects to the house w/ ocean front property in arizona? if so consider it sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts