Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This happened about a year or so ago, but I realized I never posted them. It was a very sad day, but the little buster is all healed and going strong!

This is her now

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A turning semi, the guy was talking on his phone and wasn't paying attention, and I was parked on the side of the road. One think I have learned..don't park on the side of the road by a 4-way stop.

And I'll be sure to hell her "hi" for Ean

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I've learned just not to park near stop signs to begin wtih... :lol: I suffered a hit-and-run where someone took out a mirror and left scrapes on my front left fender. No note, nothing. Had to be some witnesses too because the culprit was squeezing between a left-turning car and my parked car. Oh well. Karma's there for a reason. :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
OW!

I'm glad to hear your E is all healed up.

I watch where I park, always looking for angles where some idiot will come around not looking. Seen too many parked cars get taken out by inattentive (STUPID!) drivers. I also pull my mirrors in....just in case.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I always get a little bit sad when I see a banged up Escape. :cry:

But I see the happy ending photo at the end, so it's all good. :thumb: Amazing what they can do at the body shop. Mine has had the entire front end replaced twice.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, Ford considered it totaled...but I wouldn't have been able to deal with that, took it to a private body man and he did an amazing job, she turned out GREAT :)

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Sorry about the accident! Some people shouldn't be allowed to drive! :cuss:

Glad you got her looking real good again! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
That hurts just looking at it!! Glad she's all better and you weren't hurt!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ean-The-Escape said:
Did you tell "Erin" Ean says Hi! :blush: :lol: :D
Sure did, she was quite happy, felt like a scene from the movie Love Bug...I guess now it is Love Escape :) , she wanted to say hi back to Ean :lol:

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
haukap8 said:
Ean-The-Escape said:
Did you tell "Erin" Ean says Hi! :blush: :lol: :D
Sure did, she was quite happy, felt like a scene from the movie Love Bug...I guess now it is Love Escape :) , she wanted to say hi back to Ean :lol:
That made Ean's night :lol: Love Escape :clap: :hyst:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha, it was the first thing that came to mind, anyway she is all better, taking on the world and is ready for more mods, after I devote a whole day to her and clean her up, its way past due

·
Registered
288 Posts
Ouch! Poor thing. Glad ya got it all fixed up. Looks great now! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts