Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out and let me know what you think: Clicky

·
Registered
122 Posts
"Sounds to good to be true."

Wait.............where have I heard that before. I'd be very skeptical about its effectiveness. Buy one, give it a try and let us all know how it worked out.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I AM very skeptical. I emailed the seller to give me anything to prove what they are claiming.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
it would work. but its a use on a short term type thing. i could take a regular turbo and make it electric, but that thing is a POS. dont waste your money.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Roger!

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,600 Posts
I would be skeptical of this because of the cost (or lack thereof) of the device.

I have come to the realization that you do indeed get what you pay for. :worry: :worry:

·
Registered
285 Posts
OMG! NO!!!! Dont buy ANYTHING that says "electric" turbo! They can NOT create the required psi to give us adequate anything. There have been reports of Mustangs trying this and even LOSING hp. It would be as effective as putting a hairdryer or a leaf blower on your car.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Actual superchargers not only pulls in more air, it also compresses it. That's why many are also coupled with an intercooler, as compressed air is even hotter.

That "hairdryer" on eBay does not actually compress air.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts