Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the car washed and detailed on saturday. Went for a short little pleasure cruise out in the mid north. Cruised over to " Balaklava" which is about 90kms north of adelaide. It is a country town situated in the wheat belt region. Then decided to travel around the suburbs. Nothing very eventful happened which is normal for sleepy old backwater adelaide.

I work in town because of commitments. It may sound offending to my fellow sth. aussie citizens, but adelaide will never be my cup of tea. This is why i allways enjoy driving long distances, to country regions during spare time depending on mood. It gives me immense peace of mind to be residing in the mt. lofty ranges. Would not have it any other way.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Stone,

I must admit I enjoy driving as well. My preferred mode of transportation is a long drive in the country.

I think it is something I inherited from my father who was a truck driver for 40 years prior to his retirement. I drove from California to North Carolina in 4 days (a distance of about 2850 miles).

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
cbramsey said:
I must admit I enjoy driving as well. My preferred mode of transportation is a long drive in the country.

I think it is something I inherited from my father who was a truck driver for 40 years prior to his retirement. I drove from California to North Carolina in 4 days (a distance of about 2850 miles).
4 Days!!!???

Did you get lost, then !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
camusdarrach said:
cbramsey said:

4 Days!!!???

Did you get lost, then !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I might have?!?!?!? The wife will never know for sure! :yahoo:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts