Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,649 Posts
Sorry to see you have to detail your Maverick again to get rid of the dust.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Oh no ! :wall: I hate when something like that happens! Hang in there and know that you are not alone. With me it usually rains and I have to drive it soo...

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
I hate when that happens!!! :(

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
D'aaah, oh well, screw it. Today I went up to till the field and the rig got all caked with mud anyway, so I'm just going to leave it as it is, so I don't have to get worked up every time we have a dusty rainfall.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I've gotten more comments out of my Escape being dirty than I ever have clean. People say things like "I see you've been 4 wheeling" and "You found some mud." No one ever says "Your truck looks clean." or "Did you just wash your vehicle?" after I've worked half the day washing it. Getting it muddy only takes a few minutes. :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Airmapper said:
Getting it muddy only takes a few minutes. :D
Yeah, and during this particular season, I don't even have to be behind the wheel -- it looks like it's been rolled in a bog race the natural way.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Well it looks that way but you can always think that you didn't put any mileage on it... :lol:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Airmapper said:
I've gotten more comments out of my Escape being dirty than I ever have clean. People say things like "I see you've been 4 wheeling" and "You found some mud." No one ever says "Your truck looks clean." or "Did you just wash your vehicle?" after I've worked half the day washing it. Getting it muddy only takes a few minutes. :D
---Because people just love writing "Wash Me" on dirty cars--

1 - 14 of 14 Posts