Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also have an issue currently with abs light and TC light on while driving, car will activate TC when take off from stop untill you let off accelerator, when light s go off(which they do at certain times) when you come to stop on dirt or even pavement right rear wheel will want to lock up and abs kicks in, lights come back on. I am figureing it is a faulty abs sensor on that particular wheel, what yall think.

DD

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BillyK you were correct front drive tone ring was broke, i had replace that bearing a few months ago and must have disturbed it, well it was sat afternoon when i found it and wife need car so i just put a small tack weld on it to keep it in place and has worked so far untill i get time to replace with a new one.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I replaced a drivers side bearing and drive shaft a few months ago... the bearing was bad, but my mechanic broke the drive shaft. got a new one. I have some noise coming from that area still, today the wheel locked up on me and the trac light came on and wont turn off what is this tone ring thing? where is it and how do i find it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts