Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a delivery from my stepsis last night. This afternoon I went out, wiped down the rig, and stuck on a little hometown pride.

No one in my current town will likely recognize the flag, but I don't really care about that :)

·
Registered
420 Posts
can u post a closer pic of the mudflaps... i thought about getting thos exact ones but wasnt sure how they looked mounted
thanks

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
the2belo said:
Got a delivery from my stepsis last night. This afternoon I went out, wiped down the rig, and stuck on a little hometown pride.

No one in my current town will likely recognize the flag, but I don't really care about that :)

Beautiful photos. :thumb:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LEO_Escape said:
I can't get over how immaculate that thing is. Like right off the showroom floor. :thumb:
I am genuinely curious about how the previous owner used it. Obviously he/she kept it in a garage or otherwise covered, and only drove it about once a month -- there's no way you can have a car for nine years and only drive it 35,000km unless you live a hundred yards from your job...

·
Registered
420 Posts
thanks, they look pretty good, i think i need a chrome exhaust tip too.... nice!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Do all those badges come on the back of it in Japan? :thumb:

·
Registered
102 Posts
the2belo said:
synister281 said:
Do all those badges come on the back of it in Japan? :thumb:
I think the last owner put all those on there. Looks fine to me -- it's as if I'm a worldwide representative or something. :shades:
haha you are reppin' for just about every model of that car :D

:thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.