Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a stock mach sub enclosure and sub to put in my 2002 since it didnt have it in when i got it. My problem is i need to know where I can find the rear quarter trim panel that covers the sub, my stock one has a cargo spot right where the sub will be mounted and I dont want to hack it up. If anyone could help me out or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I would be willing to trade with you but that would be difficult. I took my enclosure out and i would want the cargo space

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anyone have a photo of a stock sub in its stock location? I am curious to see what it is and how it fits.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Donnie said:
Anyone have a photo of a stock sub in its stock location? I am curious to see what it is and how it fits.
This is from a 2005 Escape Hybrid

That is an eight inch subwoofer and stock amp.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I appreciate the effort, but I have already exhausted the obvious and im looking for someone with one or know where a definite one is. One guy was gunna swap me but unfortunately our interiors didnt match.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
jeepin79 said:
The stock subs/amps are all over Ebay and usually pretty cheap.
He's after the plastic panel that goes over it. Its a junkyard / bodyshop kind of item.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yup sub amp are super easy to find, the panel is not easy at all, i check the junk yards every few weeks and come up with nothing.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
dirty_d02 said:
Yup sub amp are super easy to find, the panel is not easy at all, i check the junk yards every few weeks and come up with nothing.
There are a few sites out there that will take your parts request, scour the yards for you, take a cut, and ship you the part. Might want to take that approach.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Also Corey's site, fastpartsnetwork.com might do it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Billyk said:
Donnie said:
This is from a 2005 Escape Hybrid

That is an eight inch subwoofer and stock amp.
how did this set up work for you? the kicker with the mach amp. was planning to put in a shallow kicker with an after maket amp but if i can use a mach amp instead so i just have to plug and play that would be great.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts