Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Happy birthday to one of my favorite peeps!!!! Enjoy your special day!!!!!

:party: :happy: :happy: :party:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Happy Birthday to me!

Thanks for the birthday wishes ladies and gentlemen!

I skipped work so everyone can be nice to me, all day long! :lol: Wasn't that nice of me?

First up, breakfast at Cracker Barrel!

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
20,732 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I'd also like to take this time to wish a Happy Birthday to two of my favorite football players that share their birthday with me:

Zach Thomas, current Kansas City Chief, and former Miami Dolphin linebacker
shares the exact same birthday, Sept 1 1973.

Jason Taylor of the Miami Dolphins, who married Zach's sister, is a year younger than us, born 9/1/74.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
After my friend's 3 year old sang Happy Birthday to me, we had some strawberry cake and watched a horribly cheesy kung fu movie from Comcast On Demand called Ninja Vengeance. I died laughing while watching the Ninja fight KKK members and roll on the ground repeatedly as a fighting move.

For dinner, another friend and his wife took me to dinner, we couldn't pick any one type of food so instead went to TGI Fridays so we could split some appetizers, Jack Daniels Chicken Fingers are great! So was the Cheesy Bacon Cheeseburger (yea I know, fancy birthday dinner!) But it was good and I have a good time.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Ajax said:
But it was good and I have a good time.
And that is all that matters!! :beer:

Glad your b-day was great!!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.