Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure if this is OK to post if not please delete mods thanks!

I signed up for alldata for the 2010 escape 4WD 3.0l and have access to tons of information if anyone needs specific things from it let me know and I'll screenshot the data and PM it to you. If you need the information send me a private message of the request. I check these forums daily so should get a response from me fairly quickly.

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
20,746 Posts
I have asked the owners of this forum about use of this information being shared with other members. For now, the post can stay.

Reactions: 10Escapeguy

·
Administrator
20,746 Posts
I have heard from the folks that own Escape City and the post can stay. Please edit your post to request information via Private Conversation instead of public posting. Thank you for your cooperation.

·
Registered
189 Posts
In the same spirit of giving: I have the 2010-2011 ford workshop manual DVD. Looks like it covers every model F/L/M from those years. The software has the ability to save PDFs of certain sections. PM me if you want any of those! I don't know what "Alldata" is but sounds like there might be a little overlap between these two. I imagine each has their advantages over each other!

·
Registered
189 Posts
And actually if you do that much work on your 2010-2011, the DVD is out on ebay for 13 bucks. Search "Ford 2010-2011 ALL Models Service Repair Factory Workshop Software Manual on DVD ".

·
Administrator
20,746 Posts
My understanding of this Alldata service is it the user pays a subscription fee for access to the data. Because of possible copyright issues, I (and the owner of this forum, Vertical Scope) am asking that any images and explanation of items from Alldata not be publicly posted here on Escape City.

@buckyswider , thank you for sharing the knowledge from that DVD via Private Conversation. I imagine Ford will feel the same way about the information on that DVD being publicly shared.

@AG_Admin , is there anything you would like to add.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts