Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I though about a different Subject, but this one definitely would call your attention. :shades:

Anyway, I couldn't take a picture fast enough, but I saw an Escape today at the Highway with a couple of "Eddie Bauer" badges on, was kindda forest green and tan or light cream bumpers, just as old Explorer were..anyone know anything about this? 1st time I saw it, so I would definitely will be faster with the mobile snaps next time... :shrug:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
My guess is that someone painted the cladding the same Arizona Beige, and used the same Eddie Bauer emblems (the XLS, XLT, and Limited emblems on the Escape are the same parts as those on the Explorer, so the EB emblem is a perfect fit on an Escape).

Ford always left the cut lines on the cladding of the 2001-2007 models (especially on the front and rear bumper covers, and they were especially suited for upper and lower colors on the 2005-2007 models), but they never released an Eddie Bauer model from the factory. :cuss:

I'd like to see a pic of it, though. I always had the same idea for my 2005 Limited when I owned it.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
It could be some none sense that a dealer had made up for a special promotion. Or like JP says, someone just wanted thiers to be that way and did the deed themselves. :shrug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts