Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to get a better representation of the ambient light feature in photos for those of you who have not checked it out in person. I couldn't take to long with the car on in the garage without getting light headed. Next time I will use a long exposure with a tripod.

Light Blue "Matches the gauges"

Red

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem, it cycles through a bunch of different colors 6-7 I think.

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Thanks for the pics :)

It's neat but not worth the money IMHO. I was looking in the paper yesterday and all the Escapes listed at one dealership listed this feature. I'd rather save the money for something else...

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
+1.

It's good for you if you really like the feature, but I don't care enough for it to pay the extra coin.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Ambient Lighting is simply the "Wow" effect. Nothing more. Needless to say it makes me say "Wow" and I want others to say "Wow" inside my truck hehe

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
The chicks would dig it, though. :shades:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I was waiting for the old guy to dive over the rail and spear the guy that started yelling lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
the only time i use the Ambient lights when using the the USB port at night . :shrug:
never drove with it on yet , but since chicks dig it ,
i may try to keep it on from now on.. :calvin:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.