Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bus stops and 2 Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation.

The lady sitting next to them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of them say the following:

"Emma come first.
Den I come.
Den two asses come together.
I come once-a-more! .
Two asses, they come together again.
I come again and pee twice.
Then I come one lasta time."

The lady can't take this any more,

"You foul-mouthed sex obsessed pig," she retorted indignantly.

"In this country. we don't speak aloud in Public places about our sex lives.

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sex? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell 'Mississippi'."

$5.00 says you're gonna read this again

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Nope, didn't need too :D . I'm Italian.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
:) I had Italians next door and all through my nieghborhood growing up. And that's exactly how it sounds... :shock: :yes:

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Kudos to Scott for being able to write an accent. That's hard. :clap:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
MadMax said:
Got any good spaghetti sauce recipes?? I make spaghetti all the time and would love an authentic spaghetti sauce recipe to try instead of just opening a jar of Ragu!! :p

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Dasha said:
MadMax said:
Got any good spaghetti sauce recipes?? I make spaghetti all the time and would love an authentic spaghetti sauce recipe to try instead of just opening a jar of Ragu!! :p
Yes, I make a pretty mean spaghetti sauce.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
MadMax said:
Dasha said:
MadMax said:
Yes, I make a pretty mean spaghetti sauce.
Well........send it to me!! :bang: :bang: :bang: (please)

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Big Chris said:
But surely it'd all leak out of the envelope? :doh: :lol:
I know, it always does. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I want some too! I like to make my girlfriend to cook for me!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Big Chris said:
But surely it'd all leak out of the envelope? :doh: :lol:
True. :doh: :bang: :wall: How about sending me the recipe, Max???
Scooter Scott said:
I want some too! I like to make my girlfriend to cook for me!
Such a sweetie!! ;)

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Well, there really isn't a "recipe" per say. It's more of a process...First ingredent is a little sauce leftover from the last. In Italy there are sauces that can be traced back hundreds of years. But since we obviously can't realistically do that, the best sauces are always made with fresh ingrediants (spices etc.) My grandmother told me that the one thing that really makes the difference is grating extremely good parmesan cheese right into the cooking sauce. Not the Kraft stuff that comes pre-grated in a jar. The real stuff runs about 25.00 a pound.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Dasha,

When I make make spaghetti sauce, I will usually start with a jar of ragu as a base. Then I throw in a can of diced tomato, fresh mushrooms, onions, and green peppers, cooked hamburger ( sometimes I make meatballs), and sometimes italian sausage. Slow cook in the crock pot all day. The family loves it. :yes:

Of course, nothing in comparison to home made. I remember back when my grandmother made homemade spaghetti sauce. It was to die for !! Oh yes, fresh parmesan cheese !!!!, Mmmmm !!! :)

There might be a recipe for the fresh stuff on the internet. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Thanks, C! :heart:
I'm sure I can find something on the internet but thought I'd ask our resident Italian stallion first.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts