Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/shared-gen/ap/Feature_Stories/ODD_Mower_Madness.html

A Milwaukee man was accused of shooting his lawn mower because it wouldn't start. Keith Walendowski, 56, was charged with felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun or rifle and misdemeanor disorderly conduct while armed.

According to the criminal complaint, Walendowski said he was angry because his Lawn Boy wouldn't start Wednesday morning. He told police quote, "I can do that, it's my lawn mower and my yard so I can shoot it if I want."

A woman who lives at Walendowski's house reported the incident. She said he was intoxicated.

Walendowski could face up to an $11,000 fine and six years and three months in prison if convicted.

A call to Walendowski's home went unanswered Friday morning.

I wonder if the reason the phone call went unanswered is because the dude was in jail!!!! :hyst: :hyst:

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
That'll teach that lawnmower.... :doh:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Geez, some people.....
:bang: :shrug: :shock: :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:hyst:

There was story a few years ago about someone who did that with their computer while screaming :censor: :cuss: :censor: about Bill Gates.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
jpark said:

There was story a few years ago about someone who did that with their computer while screaming :censor: :cuss: :censor: about Bill Gates.

Now that I can see, and at times, would be very understandable !! :lol:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Colleen said:
jpark said:

Now that I can see, and at times, would be very understandable !! :lol:
i agree lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts