Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The holidays are approaching closer. One week and four days to go, and then four beautiful weeks of being slack. OH YEAH! JUST BRING IT ON!:) :yahoo: :woohoo: :yahoo: :woohoo: :party: :happy: :yes: :lol: :D :hyst: :peace: :)P :shades: :thumb: :drool: ;) :cigar: :boring: :shock: :roll: :whistle: :wacko: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :popcorn: :popcorn: :play: :party: :happy: :woohoo: :yahoo: :thumb: :thumb: :peace: :D :lol: :lol: :yes: :roll: :hi: :wave:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Now your sounding like me. I have worked all my life, and look forward to becoming a slacker... :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
jonas1022 said:
Now your sounding like me. I have worked all my life, and look forward to becoming a slacker... :lol:
All my life I've been a Slacker, and avoided any forms of work :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ;)

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
4 and a half days till slackerdome!!! :yahoo: :taz: :rockon: :peace:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Wasn't Tina Turner in that?

:lol:

And Camus had a cameo cig flip.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
jpark said:
Wasn't Tina Turner in that?

And Camus had a cameo cig flip.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :whistle:

He He, not quite, though.......

However, have been involved in filming work for the BBC all last week, doing 14 hours days at work, filming variuos historical events, eg WW1 trench warfare, medieval jousting, Tudor era, 1960's schooling, and the American Civil War, complete with a re-enactment of the Gettysberg Address by Abraham Lincoln, for a childrens history programme.

I can be observed in most scenes, as a background extra.

:shades:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Emmerdale Spoiler...........

Ok guys, you heard it here first.

The Emmerdale Xmas day storyline

Matthew King is run down by a car driven by Nicola De Suza

Carl King is leaving the programme.

The Gay barman is leaving the programme

Jasmin gets arrested, and sent to jail, for the murder of PC Shane

The King family goes bankrupt

Donna runs of with Ross, both of them leave the programme

Oh, and the Emmerdale church is saved :yahoo:

There, you guy's on the forum have gained this knowledge BEFORE anybody else in the UK's media, but keep it to yourselves ;)

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
*Off to the bookies with the insider information.......* :calvin:

:topic:

My last day of work is Thursday 18th, then 12 days off and back to work on New Year's Eve (Doesn't bother me too much, they usually run out of work and send everyone home 1/2 day. :thumb: )

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Big Chris said:
*Off to the bookies with the insider information.......* :calvin:

He He, already been there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I only get Xmas day, Boxing day, and New Years Day of work :cuss:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Big Chris said:
What odds did you get?
Not great, about 2-1 :doh:

BTW, at work we have already been approached by Danjaq, about providing the transport for the next James Bond film................... :thumb:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
2-1 may not be great, but for a guaranteed pay-out, not bad at all. :thumb:

Just pray they didn't do one of those shooting different outcomes things, so nobody knows which one is the real one that'll be aired. :doh:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
The only different outcome they filmed was for the murder of Matthew King, but my "mole" has informed me that it's Nicola, not Anna, who drives the car that runs Matthew over.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
camusdarrach said:
jonas1022 said:
All my life I've been a Slacker, and avoided any forms of work :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ;)
Amen! :shades: :D

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Don't encourage him.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Whom are you talking to :confused:

Me? :D :shrug:

OK, I'll put the stick away... :bust:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
"Hey look, mister! We serve hard drinks in here for men who want to get drunk fast, and we don't need any characters around to give the joint 'atmosphere'. Is that clear, or do I have to slip you my left for a convincer?"

-from It's A Wonderful Life

1 - 20 of 35 Posts