Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helloo,
I Just thought I'd stop by and say a quick g'day.

Great looking site you's have got here :)

I'm now going to make an avitar :woohoo:

Cheers
-Tribby
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
Welcome, pull up a chair..........

`John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
Welcome to the City, Tribby! Glad you've joined us. :party:
 

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
Joined
·
20,701 Posts
Welcome Tribby to the City!!!! :party: Glad you are here!!! :yahoo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks alot everyone :)
This place has got a good vibe.

Kiki i'm diggin the parrot signature :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
Thanks! That's my Blue and Yellow Macaw who gave me the name "Kiki", she whispers it to me. When she tries to say it out loud it sounds very nasally. She's a love and she's listening to the Brian Setzer Orchestra on those headphones!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kiki said:
Thanks! That's my Blue and Yellow Macaw who gave me the name "Kiki", she whispers it to me. When she tries to say it out loud it sounds very nasally. She's a love and she's listening to the Brian Setzer Orchestra on those headphones!
Hahaha.
We have a few parrots around here. I have a feeling that they are Australian King Parrots but i'm not too sure. I'll take a photo next time they stop in for some lunch ;)
Here is what they look like:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Glad to see you here, Tribby!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,648 Posts
Thanks for coming over Tribby! I knew there were other people thinkin the same way as me! Hope you enjoy the new home. Don't mind the creaks :hyst:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Scooter Scott said:
Thanks for coming over Tribby! I knew there were other people thinkin the same way as me! Hope you enjoy the new home. Don't mind the creaks :hyst:
Cheers Scottie :)
As I said before, the new site is like a breath of fresh air. It's great
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
Kiki said:
Welcome to the City, Tribby! Glad you've joined us. :party:
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top