Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone New here, just thought i'd say hello to everyone! this is a really cool site i'm glad i found it! and there is some sweet looking Escapes in here! I just got started on mine but have loads of plans....dont we all though lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!!
The avator is my dog Gizmo i put that picture in a contest thing online and it won they actully put it in a book "top pets of 2008" but it's like 100$ for the stupid book so i never got to see it. Still cool to know it's in there lol

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Welcome to the City! Love your Escape but love your dog more!! :D
:wave: :welcome: :wave: :welcome:

·
Registered
138 Posts
:welcome:

Nice escape!
What size tires are you running?

I bet that was a handful to control in the winter with summer tires :lol:

..and keep us posted on your mods.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone!
The wheels are 20's "275/45/r20" it was all the bigger i could get. even these ones rub a little when the wheels turned the whole way. Yeah it was a tough winter lol. Well i had the extra cash and got them....and i dont know about you but when you first got your wheels could you have let them sit for a few months before putting them on? lol cause i couldnt! :doh: i was working in maryland and it isnt as bad down there as it is here in PA.
hmm other mods done. well nothing really. 5% tinted windows, 10" hanging lcd tv, VR3 indash radio GPS dvd divx usb SD, "walmart junk" thats pretty much it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts