futameca said:
weebee said:
Yup, I got one. Get it dirty!! Looks great! :thumb: :rockon:
megascape said:
agreed, dirt! :)
Ditto, and ditto. :lol:
Can I Ditto a Ditto? :worry:

Your Escape looks awesome! Go hit the trails! :rockon:

Also ditto on the vent shades, I think they look great on most vehicles, just adds something and makes it look finished. :thumb:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Tint the two front side windows. Looks cool, and makes for a more comfortable ride when the sun is low and beaming right into the drivers side window.
Also, maybe an exhaust mod? give it some growl.
Take it off road and get it dirty!

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
How about this? :lol: Though you're getting there. :thumb:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looks capable enough to me. :beer:

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Vent visors add a nice touch. Purchased some off Ebay for $15 and $10 shipping. I personally prefer the ones you put in the window channel opposed to the ones you stick on the outside of the car. Heard some friends complain about them getting ripped off by the car wash, weather elements, ect. Plus very easy to install. One of my first additions to Ean.

Also just for a thought. I got a third brake light cover. My icon is my third brake light. Pretty much just a sticker you place over the brake light and you can get it off Ebay and put whatever word you want. Ofcourse I got "ESCAPE". Like $10 plus shipping.

Just some simple ideas that are inexpensive. I think it adds some personality to Ean. I have yet to see another Escape with a third brake light cover here in Omaha.

:thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.