Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, ok I've been registered here for over a month and have had the car on the drive for a few weeks but finally got around to giving it a clean a couple of weeks ago so thought it would be rude not to take some pics lol :)

Don't scrub up too badly if I do say so myself!

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
SNAP :D :D :D :D :D

Very nice, Arbs, worth the wait :peace: .

At least now I know that in deepest Essex, there are some spare parts for my maverick, and colour-matched too :thumb: ;)

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Nice pics!! Thanks for finally sharing!!!
:D :beer: :rockon:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
if i had the coin i would have a RHD vehicle. a RHD escape would be cool to drive around here.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
arbs said:
Ok, ok I've been registered here for over a month and have had the car on the drive for a few weeks but finally got around to giving it a clean a couple of weeks ago so thought it would be rude not to take some pics lol :)

Looking good! :thumb:

Just gotta get the side bars, clear side indicators, de-badge it and fit a nudge bar now! :yes: ;)

Where in Essex are you again?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Looks great :wave:

Must be good driving a Ford that is so rare ;)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Tribby said:

lol, around here its the opposite. there is no such thing as a rare escape, unless its a 2wd lol.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Big Chris said:
Just gotta get the side bars, clear side indicators, de-badge it and fit a nudge bar now! :yes: ;)

yeah i know - It NEEDS them! I'm in Harlow Chris, just a smidge up the M11 from the M25 :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tribby said:

thanks - to be honest the Maverick might as well be invisible over here! most havent heard of it and those who have think of the previous generation that was a joint effort with Nissan!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
camusdarrach said:
At least now I know that in deepest Essex, there are some spare parts for my maverick, and colour-matched too :thumb: ;)
oi! lol when my car starts to loose body panels I'll know where to look! :lol:

·
Registered
464 Posts
arbs said:
most havent heard of it and those who have think of the previous generation that was a joint effort with Nissan!
:lol: What an Insult!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
arbs said:
Big Chris said:

yeah i know - It NEEDS them! I'm in Harlow Chris, just a smidge up the M11 from the M25 :)
I know Harlow. Been to 'Extreme' a few times in my younger days. :yes:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello arbs. That's a presentable escape. Looks quite nice for an early model. Also i think you have a sunroof on the escape? Electric windows all around. Noticed the combination fog/ driving lights. It appears to be a good deal from my perspective. :)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Big Chris said:
arbs said:

Looking good! :thumb:

Yep, come on Arbs, you are letting the British side down here, it needs the sidebars, and the clear side indicators, when thats acheived, I await it's appearence on Channel 5's Police Interceptor's programme :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
My greetings to all the british forum members from down under. :) :lol: :fire: We used to have a firecracker " Guy Fawkes Night " before the establishment banned it. I still have good memories of skyrockets and those whirly things that spun around. The firecrackers were more fun. Especially in context of re-designing letterboxes. Amazing how the mail box shape can be changed from the original. BOOM! HA HA! :lol: :fire:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Big Chris said:
I know Harlow. Been to 'Extreme' a few times in my younger days. :yes:
lol - i'd've never had you down as a frequenter of extreme! you'll be sad to know its no longer in existence lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
stone said:
Hello arbs. That's a presentable escape. Looks quite nice for an early model. Also i think you have a sunroof on the escape? Electric windows all around. Noticed the combination fog/ driving lights. It appears to be a good deal from my perspective. :)
thanks - they only ever did one spec level in the UK, the XLT - as far as I know the v6 got all those bits as standard spec - yes including the (big) sunroof :). Have to say its pretty well equipped for an oldie lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
camusdarrach said:
Yep, come on Arbs, you are letting the British side down here, it needs the sidebars, and the clear side indicators, when thats acheived, I await it's appearence on Channel 5's Police Interceptor's programme
pah - cheeky ghet! those evos and scoobies would never keep up with maverick power lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts