Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She arrived today at 2:36 pm weighing in at 7lbs. 10.5 oz. and 20 inches long. She's absolutely beautiful. :heart: Mommy and baby are doing wonderful. Big brother is not sure what to think yet but does seem to be fascinated. These pictures were taken shortly after birth.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
:party: SWEET :party: :beer: CONGRATS :beer:

·
Registered
139 Posts
She's just perfect! Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Congrats on your adorable lil girl!!!
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,621 Posts
Congratulations on your new addition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
CONGRATS!!! Looks like big brother and Dad are gonna have their hands full!!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Congratulations!!
Being a daddy is by far the greatest line on any resume. I beam at swapping my identity for Jarek's and/or Annika's dad.
Glad to hear mom and Katelyn are doing well.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you everyone. It has felt like forever waiting for her to come. I have to admit, when thoughts of her teenage years enter my mind, I get the song "Cleaning this Gun" from Rodney Atkins playing in my head. If you haven't heard it, look it up, it pretty much describes how every man feels about his daughter and boys. Again, thank you everyone. I'm looking forward to bringing both of them home.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Awwww.... look at the little baby.... Sooooo cute.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Now... who's got the cigars? :cigar:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
LEO_Escape said:
Thank you everyone. It has felt like forever waiting for her to come. I have to admit, when thoughts of her teenage years enter my mind, I get the song "Cleaning this Gun" from Rodney Atkins playing in my head. If you haven't heard it, look it up, it pretty much describes how every man feels about his daughter and boys. Again, thank you everyone. I'm looking forward to bringing both of them home.
I'm currently cleaning an Artillery Piece... .50 Cal. Though my 13 yr old is pretty level headed and a good kid.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts